We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms or any policy or guideline of the Services, at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes will be effective immediately for new users of the Services and will be effective thirty (30) days after notice of such changes for existing users. Your use or continued use of the Services following the posting of its changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. Therefore, you should review the Terms and applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Services.
If you have any question regarding the Services, please refer to email@example.com
"Access" (and "Accessing") is a reference to downloading, installing, paying for, and/or using any aspect of the Services;
"Content" is information and material of all kinds made available to you through the Services, including text, data, analysis, images (moving and still), sound, graphics, software, code, hyperlinks, logos, trademarks "and functionality;
“External Content" is information and material of all kinds made available to you on an External Location, where such content is not part of the Services.
"External Location" is a website, program, application or location that is not owned or operated by us;
Greenlines does not provide transportation services as a transportation carrier and that all such transportation services are provided by independent "
"Intended Use" means using the Services for planning transportation routes. You acknowledge that third party contractors who are not employed by Greenlines. Greenlines shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with such transportation services.
"Referral" is a link, advertisement or other functionality that makes you aware of or redirects you to External Content and/or an External Location; and
"Services" is a reference to any or all functionality, information and material made available by us (or on our behalf) in relation to the following:
1. any website whose directories contain these Terms or whose home page is at (or whose subdomains appear before, or whose directories appear after) the domain name "www.greenlines.cc , www.cowlines.com" (the "Websites");
2. any tool, device, widget or code that is deployed or made available on an External Location in order to provide a service similar to that provided by the Websites (the "Tools");
3. any application that provides a service similar to that provided by the Websites (the "Apps"); and
4. any 'application programming interface' ("API") that we make available to allow developers to develop other applications to communicate or interact with the Websites, Tools and/or Apps;
3. GRANT OF LICENSE
Subject to your compliance with the Terms, Greenlines grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferrable license to Access and use the Services for its Intended Use, solely for personal and non-commercial purposes. You have no right to sublicense the rights granted in this section.
You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivate works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Website or other Services, except as expressly permitted in the Terms. Any unauthorized use of the Services terminates the licenses granted by Greenlines pursuant to the Terms.
The Services, and related Content (collectively, “Greenlines Materials”) are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of Canada and foreign countries. Except with respect to Your Content (defined below), you agree that Greenlines owns all rights, title and interest in the Greenlines Materials. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying any of the Greenlines Materials. All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations of Greenlines used on or in connection with the Greenlines materials are trademarks or registered trademarks of Greenlines in Canada or abroad. Trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and other proprietary designations of third parties on or in connection with the Greenlines materials are used for identification purposes only and may be the property of their respective owners.
5. OUR CONTROL OVER THE SERVICES
You agree that we may, at any time in our sole discretion, with or without any notice to you, restrict or terminate completely your ability to Access the Services in any way. We may change any or all aspects of the Services, including by issuing and installing updates on devices on which you have installed the Services.
6. USER CONDUCT
You will not under any circumstances (except to the extent expressly authorized by the Terms or with the prior written consent of Greenlines):
1. Commercial Activities: reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of the Greenlines Materials or Access to the Services;
2. Modification: modify any component of the Services or interfere with the proper functioning of the Greenlines Materials in any way;
3. Reproduction: reproduce, republish or otherwise make available the Services or any Content associated with the Services ;
4. Manipulate: translate, decompile, reverse-engineer, extract the source-code of, make any improvements to, or make any derivative works based on, the Services or any Content associated with the Services ;
5. Mislead others: forge headers, use design or code, or otherwise manipulate identifiers (such as website framing) so as to disguise the origin of the Content transmitted through the Services and otherwise mislead or deceive a person into believing that any component of the Greenlines Materials is being provided by a person other than us or a person authorized by us;
6. Unauthorized Access: bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures Greenlines takes to restrict access to the Services, or use any software, technology or device to send content or messages, scrape, spider or crawl the Greenlines Materials, or harvest or manipulate data; or
7. Unauthorized use: Access the Services or any Content associated with the Services or use the Greenlines Materials:
1. to advertise or promote products or services, other than as explicitly invited or permitted within the inherent advertising functionality built in to the Services;
2. to facilitate the automated bulk collection of data or information from or through the Services;
3. to upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Services;
4. to encourage other users of the Services to use programs, applications, websites or other tools that are similar to, in competition with or substitutes for, the Services; or
5. in a manner that infringes our rights or the rights of any other person.
7. YOUR CONTENT
You may contribute content to or in connection with the Services by submitting, posting or entering data or information, or making tools, code or functionality available (“Your Content”). Greenlines does not claim ownership of Your Content. However, when you post or publish Your Content on or in the Greenlines Materials:
1. you agree that are responsible and liable for all of Your Content that you make available through the Services and Greenlines Materials;
2. we reserve the right, for any reason at any time and in our sole discretion, with or without any notice, to edit, block or delete any of Your Content;
3. you grant Greenlines a fully paid, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license and fully sublicensable right, to use, copy, distribute, adapt, transmit, publish, broadcast, publicly perform, publicly display, derive revenue or other remuneration from, and communicate to the public, Your Content (in whole or in part) and/or incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any worldwide intellectual property right that may exist in Your Content ;
4. you warrant that:
1. you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all Your Content or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases necessary to grant us the license to Your Content as set forth above; and
2. Your Content : (i) is true and accurate; (ii) does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity, including without limitation, any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity or other proprietary or contractual rights; (iii) does not promote discrimination, harassment, racism, hatred or harm against an individual or group; (iv) does not violate, or encourage conduct that violates, any applicable law or regulation, or any order of court, that would give rise to civil liability;(v) is not unlawful, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable; (vi) is not violent or threatening, or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; and (vii) does not contain any computer virus or malware or other harmful or potentially harmful components;
5. Moral rights: You acknowledge and agree that by making any Your Content available through the Services and Greenlines Materials you irrevocably waive any and all “moral rights” in such Your Content. You acknowledge and agree that we have the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, edit or have third parties (including but not limited to other users of the Services) modify or edit any and all Your Content at any time without notice to you.
8. ACCOUNT AND SECURITY
To enjoy certain features of the Services and Greenlines Materials, you must register to create an account (“Account”) and become a registered user. You may register an Account directly via the Websites or App, or with certain third-party social networking sites (“SNS”), including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google (each a “Third Party Account”). You may link your Account with Third-Party Accounts by either:
1. providing your Third-Party Account login information to Greenlines through the Websites, Tools or Apps; or
2. allowing Greenlines to access your Third-Party Account, as permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account.
You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to Greenlines and/or grant Greenlines access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account and without obligating Greenlines to pay any fees or making Greenlines subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third-party service providers. By granting Greenlines access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that Greenlines will access, make available and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (“SNS Content“) so that it is available on and through the Greenlines Materials via your Account and Account profile page. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts will be available on and through your Account on the Websites and Services. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or Greenlines access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then SNS Content will no longer be available on and through the Website and Services. You have the ability to disable the connection between your Account and your Third-Party Accounts at any time through the SNS. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. Greenlines makes no effort to review any SNS Content for any purpose, including but not limited to for accuracy, legality or non-infringement and Greenlines is not responsible for any SNS Content.
1. As a Listed User, you agree that
1. you are fully responsible for managing your Account, including:
1. providing true, accurate, current and complete Account information;
2. maintaining the confidentiality of your Account information; and
3. maintaining and promptly updating your Account information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete;
2. you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your Account;
3. you will notify us immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of your Account; and
4. you will not directly or indirectly use, Access or attempt to Access any Account that is not yours;
You acknowledge that there are inherent risks associated with the transmission of information through or in connection with the Services. Greenlines does not guarantee the safe and secure transmission of information to or from you in connection with the Services.
9. ENVIRONMENTAL ATTRIBUTES
The use of the Services by Listed Users may generate environmental attributes (“Attributes”). Greenlines intends to collect any such Attributes from you each time you use the Services, including but not limited to downloading the Apps and whenever you use or interact with the Apps or the Websites. You hereby (i) acknowledge that Greenlines is the legal and beneficial owner of any and all Attributes, and (ii) agree to assign and transfer any and all right, title and interest in and to the Attributes to Greenlines as consideration for your use of the Services, whether you have “Updated your Profile” or not. While individual Attributes are of nominal value, by aggregating the Attributes, Greenlines may use these Attributes to help us further our mandate to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and improve air quality. You hereby agree that (i) Greenlines can use, transfer, transact and derive revenue or other remuneration from the Attributes, and (ii) Greenlines will not be required to make any payment to you for the Attributes.
10. THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND INPUT
1. You understand and accept that certain elements of the Greenlines Materials may use, reflect or convey Content, services and other functionality that is provided by third parties (“Third Party Services”).
2. The inclusion of the Third Party Services in the Greenlines Materials is provided solely as a convenience to you and does not imply endorsement by Greenlines. Greenlines is not responsible for the Content, services and other functionality provided by third parties that we or you may interact with or use in connection with your Accessing the Services or our providing the Services.
11. REFERRALS AND CONTENT AT EXTERNAL LOCATIONS
Greenlines does not endorse, nor are we responsible or liable for, any Content, products or services available, Accessed or purchased as a result of any Referral or through any External Content. If you decide to Access or purchase Content, products or services as a result of any Referrals, or through any External Content, you do so entirely at your own risk.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
You agree and acknowledge that: (a) YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK; and (b) prolonged and extensive use of mobile devices may be associated with or lead to certain health issues or problems. . THE GREENLINES MATERIALS THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED BY GREENLINES TO UNDERTAKE YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITES AND SERVICES. GREENLINES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE GREENLINES MATERIALS OR THEIR USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, RELIABILITY OR SUITABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THE WEBSITES, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR EQUITY, OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
Applicable laws may prohibit you from using your mobile device, including the Apps, in any manner while driving. For your own safety, and the safety of everyone else on the road, it is advisable to avoid using your mobile device or the Apps while driving.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY AND PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS WHILE USING THE APPS, WEBSITES AND/OR SERVICES (WHICH MAY INCLUDE WITHOUT LIMITATION DISTRACTED DRIVING LAWS WHICH MAY DIFFER FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION).
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT GREENLINES, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE OPERATION, CONTENT, ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITES OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, IS COMPREHENSIVE AND APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF GREENLINES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES).
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF GREENLINES (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES EXCEED THE AMOUNT RECEIVED BY GREENLINES FROM YOU OR PAID BY GREENLINES TO YOU IN THE 180 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DATE ON WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT A CLAIM.
Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations, may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights to those contained herein.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Greenlines and its directors, employees, officers, partners, consultants, agents and representatives from and against any costs, damages, loss, claim, cause of action, demand, expenses and liability including without limitation reasonable legal, accounting and other professional fees, brought by or on your behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by third parties arising from or in connection with your use of the Services, including but not limited to any violation by your of the Terms. Greenlines reserves the right, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter, subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
15. STORE APPLICATIONS AND INCORPORATED TERMS
1. The following definitions apply to this section:
1. Device means any Android Device, Apple Device, Blackberry Device, or Windows Device;
2. Android Device is a device that has an operating system known as an "Android" operating system or which is commonly associated with Google Inc. or the products or services promoted on or associated with www.google.com or the Google Play Store (including at play.google.com) or www.android.com;
3. Apple Device is a device made available by or through, or commonly associated with, Apple Inc. (“Apple”) or the products or services promoted on or associated with www.apple.com or "iTunes" or the Apple "App Store" (including at www.itunes.apple.com);
4. Blackberry Device is a device made available by or through, or commonly associated with, BlackBerry Limited or the products or services promoted on or associated with www.blackberry.com or appworld.blackberry.com; and
5. Windows Device is a device made available by or through, or commonly associated with, Microsoft or the products or services promoted on or associated with www.windows.com or www.microsoft.com or www.windowscentral.com.
3. If you use any of our Services through an Apple Device, then the terms, representations, rights and obligations as outlined, imposed and granted in Apple's "Instructions for Minimum Terms of Developer's End-User License Agreement" (as found at are hereby incorporated into these Terms, and the parties to these Terms agree that those representations, rights and obligations apply as if the instructions outlined by Apple had been properly implemented and reflected in these Terms.
1. The Terms are effective until terminated by us. Greenlines has the right to suspend or terminate the Terms and/or your ability to Access the Services at any time with or without notice.
2. If we terminate the Terms, or if we terminate your ability to Access the Services, then, from the moment of such termination:
1. you must immediately uninstall the Services from all locations and devices on which you have them installed;
2. you are no longer authorized to Access the Services other than to uninstall the Services; and
3. all restrictions imposed on you, all licenses and permissions granted by you, all warranties and indemnities given by you, and all our disclaimers and limitations of liability, as set out in the Terms, will survive termination.
1. Severability: These Terms shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
2. Entire Agreement: These Terms, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein, constitute the entire agreement between you and Greenlines relating to the subject matter hereof, and it supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether electronic, oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by such amendments or modifications available on this Site or App.
3. Assignment: You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights or obligations under the Terms without our prior written consent. You consent to us, in our discretion at any time: (i) novating our rights and obligations under the Terms; and/or (ii) disposing of, assigning, or otherwise creating an interest in our rights under the Terms.
4. Waivers: Our rights under the Terms may only be waived by us giving notice in writing to you. We do not waive any right under the Terms merely by not exercising a right immediately.
5. Governing law: The Terms are governed by the laws of British Columbia, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts exercising jurisdiction in the Province of British Columbia, Canada, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Services.
6. Interpretation: References to a person include any entity and its successors and assigns; defined terms shall have the same meaning regardless of their grammatical form; single includes the plural and vice versa; use of "including" is non-limiting.